BeeRad BeeDay Partah

We stayed i last night and watched Shawshank Redemption and Zac made yummy roasted chicken... he isn't feeling so good today. :(

Why would you do this so close to the day? I'll try and make it out, but I'll be at Mom's and she's under the impression that we're having a huge margarita and wii extravaganza tomorrow night.

If you cant make it, I completely understand. I wasn't really planning on anything this year because of New Years and didn't think anyone would be going out. Then Dom and Tonya call me yesterday to let me know they are driving down to surprise me for my birthday. So I figured I would try to get everyone together. We could always go out tomorrow night too for my actual bday shawny :)

Will do man, really late notice so its understandable. If I forget, text me... no clue when I will start drinking but itll probably be the AM sometime :fly:

LOL.. I was just thinking, I may make it UNLESS I start drinking too early.

mama home in an hour or two and I could use a stiff one.

(insert joke)

funny thing is.. considering a couple running threads..

Strokers P.H. is where I started smoking cloves. started out bumming from shawn, then up to almost a pack a day 5 or 6 years later.

fuk.

that dude's been sick for like a month.

He was feeling well the past couple weeks... then I think I brought something else home. I had a sore throat and that's it. He has the sore throat, runny nose, and whatever the other symptoms are on the Dayquil bottle.

Sheesh.

Stiff one. :lol:

He was feeling well the past couple weeks... then I think I brought something else home. I had a sore throat and that's it. He has the sore throat, runny nose, and whatever the other symptoms are on the Dayquil bottle.

Sheesh.

Stiff one. :lol:

One of the downfalls of working da streets

Awwwwww!!!!

I love my Floptical!!!! Him and the daughter just came by to give me my birthday present. I got a card about losing my husband, a getting married bag, some Comb-Through fro shinner and a bottle of Jager!!!!! Already 2 shots down on the bottle, hahahaha

First present and what an amazing one, love ya dude!!!!!

EDIT - Oh shit I forgot about the Hanna Montana balloon,, hahahhah