Beer!

A more homosexual thing has never been said. Except by dbzeag, probably. Anyway, you can't continue to claim to be some golden-flowing-hair Viking....thing with an attitude like that.

:mad:

Beer is God's nectar. When served in the appropriate temperature, enjoyed within the proper temperature range.

Two ~25 oz bottles of Belgian abbey ale per night, $12

vs.

5oz from an average priced scotch (Highland Park 21) $14

A tad bit more cost effective, not a lot :D

Bottle of Westvolterin 12 (very bad spelling) for $16 every 12oz bottle. $9 for the glass.

Hmm, I usually do one finger of scotch before bed. Drinking an equivalent amount of beery alcohol (about 1 full bottle) makes me feel fat, and lasts only six days.

I keep checking the price of my favorite beer, the name escapes at the moment (Ol'- something, it's a really dark stout, Imperial maybe) was like $15 per 12 oz bottle. It would be awesome if someone can remember what that is btw.

Lagers are meh, they all taste like grassy lemonade to me.

Other stuff that's hard to find: Perry and I think I'm the only person keeping the local store in business cider (Vermont's Best lol). We have this awesome, and cheap liquor store though that carries -all- the islay scotches. They dont have beer, but I've seen one bottle of port ellen locked up, bowmore is only $20, Laphroiag of course, and cask strength etc.

Stout is -impossible- to find locally though. I can get Bechorovka and Amaretto but not fancy beer.