Food Beer

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,114
A local bar who gets a lot of niche and special edition stuff got a keg shipped from Stone Brewing in California. It's an IPA with a very short window in which to drink it. The aim being to have the freshest beer possible. I'm going to head there this morning for brunch and try one out. I'm not an IPA person but I'll give it a go.

http://www.stonebrewing.com/enjoyby/

hipster douchebag!
Dogfish 60/90/120 are good beer. Maybe hipsters are responsible for making the beer more available, but hey, that makes hipsters good for something.

Besides, PBR is the true hipster beer.

Also, IPA that has to be drank within a specific time window is funny - considering IPA originated as beer that was hopped to fuck to preserve it on long sails from Britain to India.

I'm not a fan of IPAs but I don't like really hoppy beer. A lot of people do prefer that bitter flavor. I can't knock them for it. They might not like the beer I like. I'm currently obsessed with Hoegaarden, but I'm sure a lot of people would say that's not great beer.

I'm not a fan of IPAs but I don't like really hoppy beer. A lot of people do prefer that bitter flavor. I can't knock them for it. They might not like the beer I like. I'm currently obsessed with Hoegaarden, but I'm sure a lot of people would say that's not great beer.

You're just in it for the name.

I prefer my beer to not taste like vienna sausages.