Food Beer

I've been to a fairly decent number if Indian joints, even in other countries, and they've all given utensils.

Now, the Ethopian places I've been to, there wasn't a fork or knife even available in the facility.

The indian places I have been to (like in Bangalore) serve their food on metal plates with metal bowls for the chutneys and yogurts. as well as metal utensils.

The chinese and japanese have it right with teh chopsticks, though. or ethiopean, using injera as the "utensil" :drool:

The indian places I have been to (like in Bangalore) serve their food on metal plates with metal bowls for the chutneys and yogurts. as well as metal utensils.

The chinese and japanese have it right with teh chopsticks, though. or ethiopean, using injera as the "utensil" :drool:
Indian food is supposed to be eaten with your hands, not utensils.

That's how every Indian I've eaten with eats. Maybe it's a Southern vs. Northern Indian thing?

Dunno, maybe my peeps are americanized. They used forks and stuff. Besides, scooping rice onto your bread is a little weird.

I always use the naan for most of my utensil but a fork or something comes in handy on occasion.

... And he's northern Indian. :fly:

It's surprising how different N vs. S are... The South are looked down upon by the north.

I guess kinda like here. :fly:

It's scooped up with naan. Have you eaten Indian authentically before?

I was in fucking Bangalore. Not all dishes are served automatically with naan, nor is it even required to eat. Yes a majority is eaten with hands, but since I am lighter skinned, I was expected to eat with utensils.