Food Beer

Beer in plastic bags! I'm amazed Canananadadaa hasn't done this yet.
Inbev (i think) was working on beer concentrate, shipped in plastic bags inside a cardboard box. You'd hook it up to a tap which added water and carbonation, and viola! Shitty beer at a fraction of the shipping cost.

If you never want to eat packaged food ever again, the journal of food engineering is a frightening read.

It's the same thing as eating food with utensils. The metal flavor, while light, still disrupts the full flavor.

Like Indian food is so yummy because it's eaten with your hands.

It's the same thing as eating food with utensils. The metal flavor, while light, still disrupts the full flavor.

I saw a news story that had the taste tester for one of the ice cream companies. I can't remember if it was BR, and Blue Bunny but he does all his tasting with solid gold utensils because it's the only metal that doesn't add anything at all.

I saw a news story that had the taste tester for one of the ice cream companies. I can't remember if it was BR, and Blue Bunny but he does all his tasting with solid gold utensils because it's the only metal that doesn't add anything at all.

Yarr, exactly.

Check this out, Left Hand Milk Stout on Nitro IN A BOTTLE. WAAAAAT

hyGrOPE.png

http://www.lefthandbrewing.com/beers/milk-stout-nitro

edit: We had it on nitro from the tap and it was simply heaven.

Quit trying to be a pretentious beer snob. The lining in modern aluminum cans doesn't affect the taste. As a matter of fact, one of my favorite beers (21st Amendment's Monks Blood) comes in cans. :heart:

I understand that there shouldn't be a difference, but there is. CCB is putting a lot of their stuff in cans now and there IS a difference.

I've been to a fairly decent number if Indian joints, even in other countries, and they've all given utensils.

Now, the Ethopian places I've been to, there wasn't a fork or knife even available in the facility.

So I picked up a Mr beer brewer setup off craigslist for $15. It's got the fermenter, malt can, other bags of stuff, and an instruction book. Amazon says it's a $40 value. :fly:

Anyways I'm hoping to get it brewed up this month, hopefully on the 23rd. It's going to be weird making such a small batch; almost not worth it.

I hate cans. Fucks up the flavor.

Depends on the can. The specially lined ones of Karbach or Surly are MADE for retaining flavor better. Matter of fact, those beers are sold EXCLUSIVELY in cans.