Food Beer

Pretty decent
a dumb vikin said:
05-05-2013_7417_Resampled_2013-05-04_21-24-08_766.jpg

Ever had vienna sausages? The little ones in a can?
Tastes exactly like em, at least last time I had either flavor they resembled each other strongly.

Yeah, I have, and I can't find the similarity. But hey, they are your taste buds. Sorry it's not your favorite. You sound like my husband. He drinks Miller Lite for every day beer because it's cheap, but he definitely appreciates other beers. I'm not a daily consumer. I enjoy a beer very occasionally, so if I'm going to drink it, I want it to be good.

I'm just not really into beer these days, but I do like all the strong Polish ones we have over here now, they're very full bodied. I just prefer stronger booze, at a minimum of wine really, all the rest tastes too watery these days.

Yeah, I have, and I can't find the similarity. But hey, they are your taste buds. Sorry it's not your favorite. You sound like my husband. He drinks Miller Lite for every day beer because it's cheap, but he definitely appreciates other beers. I'm not a daily consumer. I enjoy a beer very occasionally, so if I'm going to drink it, I want it to be good.

I'm like your husband too. I drink the cheaper stuff, Miller Lite, Bud, whatever, as an everyday / happy hour a few days a week with boys type thing, but love trying various micro brews and crafts and tend to buy the better stuff to sip on at home.

I'm just not really into beer these days, but I do like all the strong Polish ones we have over here now, they're very full bodied. I just prefer stronger booze, at a minimum of wine really, all the rest tastes too watery these days.
Spoken like a true alcoholic. :lol: