Beer Thread

http://www.thebrewkettle.com/

I used to brew there every few weeks. Almost like brewing at home but they clean up after you. Plus the restaurant has some of the best food. The food is comparable to Great Lakes. I say that and only Dave or Luis fully understand...

http://www.thebrewkettle.com/

I used to brew there every few weeks. Almost like brewing at home but they clean up after you. Plus the restaurant has some of the best food. The food is comparable to Great Lakes. I say that and only Dave or Luis fully understand...

:drool: chim and I love that place. :drool:

Their Firkin Thrusdays are awesome :drool: Nitrogen charged hand pumped firkin brews of lager :drool:

Well Chikken should know, too. He went to a Cleveland meet there years ago. I still have his phone number ;) :hi2u:

:drool: chim and I love that place. :drool:

Their Firkin Thrusdays are awesome :drool: Nitrogen charged hand pumped firkin brews of lager :drool:

Well Chikken should know, too. He went to a Cleveland meet there years ago. I still have his phone number ;) :hi2u:

:D I was gonna ask if that was the place y'all brought me too.

I think I got to try three of the beers there, very good stuff.

this is what I usually get at the place I linked above

Munich Helles

A golden lager in the traditional Munich brewing style. This is what you find on tap in Bavaria instead of a Pilsener. With more malt character and less hop bitterness than a pilsener, our Helles is full flavored but crisp. Slightly lighter bodied than our Seven Sisters Münchner.

I like Bass Ale a lot, Turbo Dog, Fat Tire, Sam Adams October Fest is freaking great, Carolina Blonde, and anything that might be free at someone's house.

I feel like I should try more beers. They've always been disappointing for me. Either they taste good at first and have a horrible aftertaste or taste awful at first and have a nice aftertaste. I'm in search of that one truly great beer that tastes great through the whole experience. I don't like things that are bitter either. Someday my dream will come true and that elusive beer will be mine!

I feel like I should try more beers. They've always been disappointing for me. Either they taste good at first and have a horrible aftertaste or taste awful at first and have a nice aftertaste. I'm in search of that one truly great beer that tastes great through the whole experience. I don't like things that are bitter either. Someday my dream will come true and that elusive beer will be mine!

did I ever have you try He'Brew, the Chosen Beer? :p