Beer Thread

There is a beer called something like La Fem Damode, something along those lines anyways. I really enjoy it, the 24 oz's and 13% really add to my enjoyment thouhg.

In this order:

2546a78c0e9d6d8.jpg

2546a78c0e9fde2.jpg

2546a78c0ea24ec.jpg

My Grandfather used to brew some of the weirdest home ale I had ever tasted. I was pretty young though when I tasted it but my dad said it was pretty weird too, lol.

Well at least there is so much to do around there...

You mean besides stand in the parking lot and wish the fucker was open?

Yeah theres tons to do there. I took a wizz in the river behind the brewery and it drew a crowd of on-lookers. Most exciting thing that had happened there all week!

i like beer but am trying to get into fuller beers. i'm tired of domestics and yet haven't found too many others that i truly enjoy. i like killian's and some beer that was at o'charley's one night that they don't have anymore. i think it had a hint of vanilla in it or something. i'll try any of them but would really enjoy finding one i can settle into and have a love affair with.

Draft Domestic Beer = Hangover Central

Bottled never gives me a hangover for some reason. Now hard liquor on the other hand, I wont leave my bed the next day. Well unless I wake up and start drinking again

I like Great Lakes brews. Burbon-Barrel fermented Blackout stout ftw :drool:

I also like Leffe Blond when I am in the mood for something light. I love me some Guiness, but that's the Scottish in me.

Delerium Tremens is my absolute favorite. But it has to be draft, and poured correctly by a caring individual that takes care of the lines and temperature control carefully. That is one sensative beer.

Dragon's Milk by New holland is :drool: worthy as well.

I am a true fan of real English bitters, though. Not IPA, not Belgium, but true English bitters. :drool:

Chimney has influenced my beer palate a bit :fly: