Beer fights cancer

you can mail beer and stuff? i would have thought that would be really expensive, and possibly illegal.

you can mail beer and stuff? i would have thought that would be really expensive, and possibly illegal.

it is illegal :fly:

My mom goes up quite often to see my family so we dont need to mail. Its only me moms and dad that live down here and this is the obvious get away spot for the rest of the family so they bring with them too. This is what I mean by "send", in luggage but yeah we dont follow the 1 bottle a bag rule :fly:

fair enough, but i was more worried about the cost. i'd love me some good canadian beer, but i'm not paying $5 a bottle.

$8.95 gets you a box from USPS that can fit at least a 20 pack and there is no weight limits/shipping limits. We used this same boxes for the care packages to Iraq, 8.95 special baby!

Well, I do live only about an hour away from the border....
Or, I'm heading to Vegas in a few weeks, so I can legally import my own, hit up a UPS store and ship it on down...

Got a friend in BC that regularly mails ounces to another buddy of mine. Regular mail, no return address. Of course, no borders are involved.

his last package was a piece of hash the size of a billiard ball.

sigh, makes me wish I still smoked somedays...

:drool: The last batch of hash I made was the size of a quarter and took 4 plants(all male of course). In a couple weeks I am going to make some honey oils so I can just drop it on my cigarette, much easier than carrying papers/bowl/joints