Halp Beer Conga Line

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,289
Steam
mattressfish
We seem to have quite a few of us that are beer fans here. Since we live all over the country, there are probably local beers for you that are hard (impossible) for us to acquire. Yet, I'm sure that we would love to taste them. Who would be interested in doing a Beer Conga Line here? If the name doesn't give it away, the idea would be that someone (me) would start off by sending a beer to one of you. That person would then find an interesting, hopefully local, brew for them and send it on to the next person. This would continue until we have completed the circle. At that point, if its successful, we can start over.

Disclosure, if you'd prefer not to have your address out on the forum, but are okay with me having it, you could send the beer to me and I would forward it on. Shipping would obviously be up to the sender. Its been mentioned here that USPS shipping isn't allowed, but many have done it without issue. I could try and put everyone in line as close as possible. That way if you decided to use Fedex, it would be as cheap as possible.

Anyone interested?

edit: Conga line is as follows: @fly -> @Mrs. Valve/Mr -> @CletusJones -> @DING FRIES ARE DONE -> @Duke

Last edited:
I'm totally in! We've got some local breweries that have some fantastic beers. None so awesome as Goose Island or Stone, although...

(cue the spotlight on the stage floor with the lone microphone)

If you are on the East Coast and love Stone Beer, we are trying to get them to come to our local market to start an east coast brewing operation. What does this mean for you? Rarer bottles, more Stones on draft, cool Stone schwag, and a warm fuzziness in your heart knowing that you helped bolster a small local economy.

Join our FB group here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stone-Brewing-Co-YES-Roanoke-is-Worthy/492701640841782 and hopefully with enough likes we'll get their attention! I've got other methods already deployed which will help too, but the more interest in our local market the better. Thanks!

::drops mic::

Last edited:
NOTE: WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY OF THE HORSESHIT SCHLITZ, COBRA, COLT, MILLER/BUD/COORS LITE OR SIMILAR VARIETALS. DO NOT ATTEMPT.

how about mad dog 20/20. People like to throw bottles of that at the bottom of my driveway. I could collect some and combine the remaining amounts left in each until i had a full bottle.

i do :/ unfortunately someone has a littering problem. theres constantly trash in the ditch at the bottom of my driveway