Halp Beer Conga Line

& who doesn't have access to Goose Island? I thought they shipped nationally. @Mrs. Valve ?

We just started getting it here in the past year. Finally some of the fancier stuff too. I just had a bottle of the Matilda for my birfday, and the 312 can usually be found on tap in town. But a lot of the other stuff is just not accessible for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
also, all my cars have wheels

well, you say that today.

:iono:

No, I get it. It sucks. I used to be in a neighborhood that was a super secluded street & kids would park their cars in front of my house, smoke, drink, & litter all the time.

I'd head out before anyone @ home woke up & clean up a couple bottles, or Big Gulps, etc. About half the time there was some 'container' that was tossed out onto our parkway. Across the street too. :/

I'm down for sending anyone Rainier that wants to pay for that poor excuse for beer.....

You can get russian river. I'd bet there are at least 3 of us here that would do just about anything for some Pliney the Elder and Pliney the Younger.

well, you say that today.

:iono:

No, I get it. It sucks. I used to be in a neighborhood that was a super secluded street & kids would park their cars in front of my house, smoke, drink, & litter all the time.

I'd head out before anyone @ home woke up & clean up a couple bottles, or Big Gulps, etc. About half the time there was some 'container' that was tossed out onto our parkway. Across the street too. :/

these are all drive bys thankfully. If they park and do that, im gonna go redecorate their headlights with a crobar.

It's @peanut's secret drank point

the selection is so predictable, im betting its only one or two people that drive around and throw their shit there.

1) Mad dog 20/20
2) wendys (theres no wendys within 15 miles of here...)
3) coors lite

Last edited by a moderator:
We just started getting it here in the past year. Finally some of the fancier stuff too. I just had a bottle of the Matilda for my birfday, and the 312 can usually be found on tap in town. But a lot of the other stuff is just not accessible for us.

sonofabitch. Summertime was declared 'retired' a couple mos ago. I just got off the phone with them.

:(
http://www.gooseisland.com/pages/summertime/22.php

I refuse to accept this as reality.

I got a, "I'm disappointed too" &

7RCwFvw.jpg