Beef and Blow

From my understands (Dr. Drew) that isn't normal.

I personally can get off a myriad of ways. I'm not strapped down to just one. I don't even have to have anything touching anything if "I" am doing the right thing (keep this thread in mind for the answer). My mind is a wonderful thing, I definately don't waste it :lol:.

th_14_NotNormal_B300.gif

I personally can get off a myriad of ways. I'm not strapped down to just one. I don't even have to have anything touching anything if "I" am doing the right thing (keep this thread in mind for the answer). My mind is a wonderful thing, I definately don't waste it :lol:.

th_14_NotNormal_B300.gif

I only have one way that I know how. :(

There are ways around that. Not licking directly on the clit .. greatly reduces that stingingly hot sensitive.

Is that the technique you use when you are performing cunnilingus?

:drool:

pics or shens :shifty:

i am really curious now as to how many women have to have the clit stimulation. up till now, i have ONLY been able to have orgasm vaginally (but i do know it's rare to have it every time like i can.) so am i not only weird for the every time thing but weird becuase it's internal?

Yea, I've never heard of someone like you. But then I knew you were weird before. I do have to have clitoral stimulation.