Beef and Blow

Like before you got his pants off? hahahahahaha

I think thats my prob, I'm not long enough.

No, pants were off, but prostate stimulation is highly underrated ;)

And I am sorry to here that about your pant-rider. Was that stuffing then that I saw in Atlanta?

Let me just say, Dharma needs to invest in a smaller strap on.

ouch!

154613c6236f090.jpg

You can squeeze one off without touching teh clit?

every. single. time. i'm not kidding.
(matter of fact, being pregnant this second time has been the only way i've ever had a clitoral orgasm. it took me 29 years for that.)

every. single. time. i'm not kidding.
(matter of fact, being pregnant this second time has been the only way i've ever had a clitoral orgasm. it took me 29 years for that.)

That's probably for the best. I mean Spange probably wouldn't be able to find it anyway :fly: :heart:

They really should make this more public knowledge so guys don't think they are doing something wrong.

i am really curious now as to how many women have to have the clit stimulation. up till now, i have ONLY been able to have orgasm vaginally (but i do know it's rare to have it every time like i can.) so am i not only weird for the every time thing but weird becuase it's internal?

That's probably for the best. I mean Spange probably wouldn't be able to find it anyway :fly: :heart:

you just keep telling yourself that so you can avoid heartbreak. spange is a lovely, lovely lover. :hi2u: he gets it done every time, and we always arrive together. :heart: