Beef and Blow

Hold me, I feel broken.

hug.gif

I'll hold you, maybe we can find new ways together.

grouphug.gif

Is that the technique you use when you are performing cunnilingus?
pics or shens

I don't do it .. I receive it .. and I know how I like it :fly:

Alas .. I don't think I can manage the pics for you though .. I might be minus a BF if I tried that. :lol:

...or would I :shifty:

Kiwi is the same way.

edit: I forsee Beerad making a post on this new subject something along the lines of "I can give any girl I date a vaginal orgasm within 6 seconds! Even if I'm not in the room with her!".

Funny, I dont remember saying I was god in bed, just that I enjoy going down on women. jackass :fly:

[IM]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h203/Sexxieracerchik4/Miscellaneous/SMILIES/hug.gif[/IMG]

[IM]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h203/Sexxieracerchik4/Miscellaneous/SMILIES/grouphug.gif[/IMG]

I don't do it .. I receive it .. and I know how I like it :fly:

Alas .. I don't think I can manage the pics for you though .. I might be minus a BF if I tried that. :lol:

...or would I :shifty:

There is nothing better than a women who knows what she wants. It is so much easier if they just come out and say it rather than trying each of your techniques until you find the one(or 5) that fit her needs.

i am really curious now as to how many women have to have the clit stimulation. up till now, i have ONLY been able to have orgasm vaginally (but i do know it's rare to have it every time like i can.) so am i not only weird for the every time thing but weird becuase it's internal?

You aren't alone in the vaginal orgasm department. I have them almost every time I have sex. Clit stimulation is good for me too. I like both at the same time if possible. That's just over the top. I don't think you are weird though.

You aren't alone in the vaginal orgasm department. I have them almost every time I have sex. Clit stimulation is good for me too. I like both at the same time if possible. That's just over the top. I don't think you are weird though.

I would have vaginal orgasms, too, if I had a strapping young and tall lad like you have in your bed :drool:

Besides all the stimulation talk I think actual physical geographical location matters too. I was barely touched and I still climaxed because of the danger of the situation. We were in front of the White House it was not day light but it was still hot.