Food Beeeeeeerad...

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I don't know if old girl posts here anymore, because I'm not in a position to regularly troll here, but I have seen Beerad face-to-face a few times in the last couple months and, oddly enough, he, too, is on a diet and a workout plan. And it's working...

Two meatballs....

One mission...

To defeat the urge to eat more meatballs....

attachment.php

Damn he be looking good! :hi2u:

Those sausage fingers look downright delicious :drool:

Holy crap, I can still log in... thanks for the 4am text Shawn, I got it at 6am!!! Hi old friends, things are going really well! I am still with the instant grits, ups and downs but still pushing along. Still workin at the same place but we have grown by leaps and bounds. I am supervising over 100 people on my shift and about 50 people on my individual team. They are putting me in charge of a new bonus program coming up and going to be doing the business forecasting along with general data mgt. I am excited!!

Hope all is well and I miss everyone!!

Holy crap, I can still log in... thanks for the 4am text Shawn, I got it at 6am!!! Hi old friends, things are going really well! I am still with the instant grits, ups and downs but still pushing along. Still workin at the same place but we have grown by leaps and bounds. I am supervising over 100 people on my shift and about 50 people on my individual team. They are putting me in charge of a new bonus program coming up and going to be doing the business forecasting along with general data mgt. I am excited!!

Hope all is well and I miss everyone!!

Good to see you sir. We'll have to get together soon. :heart: