Halp Becky's FUPA flies standby to Europe

Ok so my issue is getting to Tampa on Monday. Should I rent a car.
The airport ppl told me they highly doubt I can fly to Tampa on Monday and suggested I drive out Sunday

BUT CEO IS HERE TIL MONDAY LATE AFTERNOON

AND IF MYYYYYY FLIGHT IS CANCELED SO IS HIIIIIIIS

OMG

I'm bringing CEO to Tampa.

Drinks on him
Oh! Please let me meet him. I would love to give him a hard time. He sounds like he hates mouthy, independent bitches. My favorite type to piss off.

We have a Jeep.

Are you shocked that ceo is super excited about the storm and the possibility of being stranded with me here.

I swear I think he planned this hurricane
LOL. Shocked at that? No. I'm shocked he a) didn't simply pay for your direct flight back, and b) didn't get the deets finalized sooner to have a nice weekend with you in MIA.

LOL. Shocked at that? No. I'm shocked he a) didn't simply pay for your direct flight back, and b) didn't get the deets finalized sooner to have a nice weekend with you in MIA.
Buddy
He's trying to book me a flight home with HIM on Monday but I already have a flight booked on Tuesday out of Tampa and he's like JUST FLY HOME WITH ME YOU'RE GONNA DIE IN THE HURRICANE

Buddy
He's trying to book me a flight home with HIM on Monday but I already have a flight booked on Tuesday out of Tampa and he's like JUST FLY HOME WITH ME YOU'RE GONNA DIE IN THE HURRICANE
In side he's thinking," JUST FLY HOME WITH ME SO I CAN CONTROL YOU!" lol