Halp Becky's FUPA flies standby to Europe

Apologies, but in Florida, when we hear hurricane, this is how we react

irXdjce.jpg

Look at it this way, you might be arriving just in time for the only hurricane party of the year.

all the more reason to come to the 813
Our keezer can operate without electricity for quite a while.

:bast:

BTW, the snapchat thread will be epic from this meeting of the minds
I'm in Miami now and they homeland security didn't use any lube when they raped me

Anyhoo they told me at the airport that flights will most likely be canceled on mon and tues and bitch told me to catch a bus to Tampa

Bitch what

A busssss

Eeeeww

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and APRIL
I'm in Miami now and they homeland security didn't use any lube when they raped me

Anyhoo they told me at the airport that flights will most likely be canceled on mon and tues and bitch told me to catch a bus to Tampa

Bitch what

A busssss

Eeeeww

If this thing hits as a TS, even a weak one, they will cancel. They've suspended flights into TPA before because of heavy thunderstorms. You don't want to be in a plane trying to land in TS level winds.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

Bitch what

A busssss

Eeeeww
Stay longer, we have a dungeon just for you. :nod:

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
If this thing hits as a TS, even a weak one, they will cancel. They've suspended flights into TPA before because of heavy thunderstorms. You don't want to be in a plane trying to land in TS level winds.
Ok so my issue is getting to Tampa on Monday. Should I rent a car.
The airport ppl told me they highly doubt I can fly to Tampa on Monday and suggested I drive out Sunday

BUT CEO IS HERE TIL MONDAY LATE AFTERNOON

AND IF MYYYYYY FLIGHT IS CANCELED SO IS HIIIIIIIS

OMG

I'm bringing CEO to Tampa.

Drinks on him

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Ok so my issue is getting to Tampa on Monday. Should I rent a car.
The airport ppl told me they highly doubt I can fly to Tampa on Monday and suggested I drive out Sunday

BUT CEO IS HERE TIL MONDAY LATE AFTERNOON

AND IF MYYYYYY FLIGHT IS CANCELED SO IS HIIIIIIIS

OMG

I'm bringing CEO to Tampa.

Drinks on him
It is about a 4 hour drive.