GAY Beck + Palin = Sitting All Over America's Honor.

Hell no.
Last thing I would want is one of the many retarded people that make up this countries population in control of the most powerful military on earth. This is just fucking nuts!

That is the true test of checks and balances.

And with more than 60% of the country NOT liking the war(s) going on, it stands a pretty good chance you have a person in there that with a sign of a pen returns all the troops in a heartbeat.

And with more than 60% of the country NOT liking the war(s) going on, it stands a pretty good chance you have a person in there that with a sign of a pen returns all the troops in a heartbeat.

Please bear in mind that out of those 60% there's a chance some of them just want to turn the desert into glass which is why they return the troops.

And someone who would also attack multiple other nations because god told him to...

Me either. Would you like to discuss hair styles?

Actually, yes! I need a different look. My hair is down past my waist now and I can't do anything with it. I was thinking chin length and curly... donating about 18 inches to Locks of Love.