GAY Beck + Palin = Sitting All Over America's Honor.

It's impossible to separate the two. The entire article you source stems from the author.

Watch:

First, it's an opinion piece. Greg Sargent's opinion.

It's a good thing the koolaid drinkers have someone that's clairvoyant cuz they wouldn't know what to make of the day themselves.

and here you say a whole lot of nothing yet again. you still haven't produced an article from the other end of the spectrum either. you're railing against personal opinion but that's all you've offered so far. weak, weak, weak

and here you say a whole lot of nothing yet again. you still haven't produced an article from the other end of the spectrum either. you're railing against personal opinion but that's all you've offered so far. weak, weak, weak

I do find it funny that fox news refused to report on it.

EDIT: Nevermind I had to do some searching just to find it.

Last edited:

You don't need anything other than to read the OP's link. It's an opinion piece from a guy who's practices clairvoyance. His followers, no doubt, are lucky to have found him. No one needs to produce anything else to point that out. All you had to do was read the article in the OP's link.

I'm guessing this guy has a whole bunch of LPs at home & plays them backwards on his record player too.

You don't need anything other than to read the OP's link. It's an opinion piece from a guy who's practices clairvoyance. His followers, no doubt, are lucky to have found him. No one needs to produce anything else to point that out. All you had to do was read the article in the OP's link.

I'm guessing this guy has a whole bunch of LPs at home & plays them backwards on his record player too.

Then why post this?

try adding some credibility and get Olberman's commentary.

Again I'll ask. Amstel, do you believe Fox News is a credible source?

Also, do you believe Beck's rally was not political?

Beck-MLK_flow-chart.jpg

personal attack, personal attack. . . whining ensues!!

lol @ my work getting in the way of your opinions . . .

Again I'll ask. Amstel, do you believe Fox News is a credible source?

Also, do you believe Beck's rally was not political?

Someone's interpretation of the meaning of what was said or happened is not a credible source, nor should be used as the basis for a summary of any event - Members of the psychic friends network excluded.

I don't think restoring honor is political. If you expect your political representative to be more honorable, or decide that your future representatives must be more honorable because of the rally, I'm OK with that.

personal attack, personal attack. . . whining ensues!!

lol @ my work getting in the way of your opinions . . .

Someone's interpretation of the meaning of what was said or happened is not a credible source, nor should be used as the basis for a summary of any event - Members of the psychic friends network excluded.

I don't think restoring honor is political. If you expect your political representative to be more honorable, or decide that your future representatives must be more honorable because of the rally, I'm OK with that.

Dude, personal attacks are not allowed here.. I'd love to let you know what I think of you but you are not worth getting banned.

I don't believe anyone here think someone's opinion is a credible source. Maybe, just maybe, I posted that article because it reflects my opinions. Yet making an argument over whether or not that article is credible or not without supplying anything substantial to back that claim up is just wasting everyone time.

The thread is about Beck's rally, and how I believe it was an insult to MLK. The article was used to give a well written understanding of my personal view on the matter. If you disagree with something that was said in the article, or by someone on here, please do make a rebuttal.