Because of video games I eat yellow pellets...

Tractor forums rock...

somedude said:
Phone company left mine on top of the ground, across the dam etc. When one of my sheep got wrapped in it one HOT afternoon, I came home to find it dead, wrapped up in the phone line.
I called the phone co and told them to come bury it and pay me for my sheep. 70.00 They did, then the phone guy asks me what I'm going to do with the dead sheep. I said nothing, you are, I don't care if you have to tie it to the back of the phone truck and drag it off. That's exactly what he did. Big phone bucket truck going down the road with a dead smelling sheep behind it. I'm sure it got cut loose in a ditch down the road somewhere....

ChikkenNoodul said:
There's a thread by one guy that got drunk and got his 10,000lb tractor stuck up to the cab in a swamp

Tractor people are awesome. They should all get together and plow over florida.

heh said:
Last year it was my camera..........never found all of it just a few pieces. Last week is was Pops' cell phone.

Tilled in 1000lbs of lime into 136 yards of clay, and one Nokia cell phone. Walked to the shop and called my brand new slab site.........the dirt faintly rang and we found it before the battery went dead. A little scarred up but it still works.

Everytime you fire up *enter favorite video game name here* somewhere out there a little 3rd world kid with big eyes and no teeth is murdered, can you live with that on your conscience?