Because... it's useless...

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the
air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the
air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the
horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five
must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in
times of war and other emergencies.

Cat's urine glows under a blacklight. (This is true, and if my house were to be lit by blacklight, you'd never enter it without shoes on)

The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in
Colorado.

In Cleveland, Ohio, it's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.

The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1.

Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than new cars

Humans are the only primates that don't have pigment in the palms of
their hands.

Reno, Nevada is west of Los Angeles, California.

Elephants can't jump. Every other mammal can.

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

A manned rocket reaches the moon in less time than it takes a stagecoach to travel the length of England

Technically speaking, World War II isn't over. There has never been a formal peace treaty between Germany and the Soviet Union

The United States Treasury Department maintains a fund known as "The Conscience Fund," which accepts money sent in anonymously by taxpayers who think they've cheated the government. The money is used for miscellaneous expenses.

A chef's hat is tall and balloons at the top so as to counteract the intense heat in the kitchen. The unique shape allows air to circulate around the scalp, keeping the head cool.

When Disneyland opened in 1955, Tomorrowland represented a city from 1986

Gustave Eiffel, the builder of the Eiffel Tower, also built a dam in Russia, a church in the Philippines, locks for the first attempt at the Panama Canal, and designed the right arm and full steel structure supporting the Statue of Liberty.

In 1901, Theodore Roosevelt became the only U.S. President in history to deliver his inaugural address without using the word “I”. For the record, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt and Dwight Eisenhower said “I” only once during their speeches

Fourteen years before the Titanic sank, novelist Morgan Robertson published a novel called "Futility". The story was about an ocean liner that struck an iceberg on an April night. The name of the ship in his novel was The Titan.

Florence Nightingale Graham adopted the name Elizabeth Arden once her company became successful at the beginning of the 1900s

May and June are the most popular months to get married. January is the least popular. According to supersition, June is the luckiest month and May is the unluckiest month.

Thorn Bird said:
Bad Luck: Giving away a wedding present

THERE'S where to put the blame!!

fuck. we got this tacky bowl that we want to get rid of.

jaxxor said:
fuck. we got this tacky bowl that we want to get rid of.

don't do it...based on the days of bad luck and the gifts we got rid of, it's working out to be just about every day... :eek:

smileynev said:
People in the southern hemisphere on average live 10 years less then northerners.

I think that's because most of the southern hemisphere consists of Africa, and you can only take so many machetes to the head.

This is supposedly a myth.

April23 said:
This is supposedly a myth.

way to repost

The frequency with which a woman has orgasms during her sleep actually increases as she ages during her childbearing years.

Forty percent of women have said they had an orgasm while dreaming about sex. That number is 80% for men.

According to a Kinsey survey, 75% of men ejaculate within three minutes pf penetration.

The typical lovemaking session averages 15 minutes in length.

Males under the age of forty are typically able to achieve an erection in less than ten seconds.

Three out of a thousand men (0.3%) are well endowed enough to fellate (blow) themselves to orgasm. (I was involved in a long-term relationship with a guy who actually DID give himself head)

A typical orgasm lasts from three to ten seconds, with contractions occurring every 0.8 seconds for both men and women

The Kama Sutra details techniques on ten types of kisses, 64 different caresses, eight variations on oral sex, and 84 positions for intercourse.

Somebody actually timed a rattlesnake mating session that lasted 22.75 hours

Among primates, man has the largest and thickest penis

A study of pet owners found that 66% claimed they allowed their pets to remain in the bedroom during intercourse

The average bra is designed to last for only 180 days of use.

The most recorded orgasms in an hour by researchers at the Center for Marital and Sexual Studies in Long Beach, CA, was 134 by one female and sixteen for a male.

A small flaccid penis generally has a greater percentage increase during erection than a larger flaccid penis

Besides the genitals and the breasts, the inner nose is the only other body part that routinely swells during intercourse.

According to a recent survey, more Americans lose their virginity in June than any other month. (may here)

Studies have shown that men become sexually aroused nearly every time they dream.

Menstrual cramps have been known, in rare cases, to induce orgasms

According to statistics, Australian women are the most likely to have sex on the first date.

The male fetus is capable of attaining an erection during the last trimester.

Among transsexuals who choose sex-change operations, females who elect to become males are reportedly happier and better adjusted after the procedures than males who elect to become female. (Blame the estrogen, how many well adjusted genetic females are there?? nyuk nyuk)

Believe it or not, there's actually a word for the fear of seeing, thinking about, or having an erect penis. It's called ithyphallophobia.

Homosexuality remained on the American Psychiatric Association's list of mental illnesses until 1973.

At age seventy, 73% of men are still potent

The Roman emperor Nero used to dress up young boys in his dead wife's clothes and make love to them.

According to the Kinsey Institute, half of the men raised on farms have had a sexual encounter with an animal. (Same guy who confessed to giving himself head admitted to fucking a farm animal)

A man's testicles increase in size by 50% when he is aroused.

One of the reasons male deer rub their antlers on a tree or the ground is to masturbate

In 1995, Mo Ka Wang, a Chi Kung master in Hong Kong, lifted over 250 pounds of weight two feet off the floor with his erect penis.

zengirl said:
Cat facts, because I :heart: them

If left to her own devices, a female cat may have three to seven kittens every four months.

Kittens are born with both eyes and ears closed. When the eyes open, they are always blue at first. They change color over a period of months to the final eye color.

Female felines are "superfecund," which means that each of the kittens in her litter can have a different father.

I had a cat that gave birth to 1 kitten once...it was pure white and so was the kitten

Last edited:
why_ask_why said:
I had a cat that gave birth to 1 kitten once...it was pure white and so was the kitten

Did you cram it into a whiffleball and play "Launch Mittens to the Moon" with your big red whiffleball bat?

zengirl said:
Cat facts, because I :heart: them
A cat can jump 5 times as high as it is tall. (which is interesting, my youngest male has a tail that is over 12" long ... FREAKISHLY long for his size... and he jumps 5-6 feet in the air, he's an amazing jumper)

I think you misread this one. It says cats can jump 5 times as high as they are TALL, not 5 times as long as their tail.

Sarcasmo said:
I think you misread this one. It says cats can jump 5 times as high as they are TALL, not 5 times as long as their tail.
Why yes, yes I did mistake that. :lol:

Another useless fact, in real life, I am a total ditz, scatter brain and dense kind of person.