Because I rule

Wow...lots of love.

Shalimar...sounds like sour grapes from the scowl of a married man. We all know that you did it bigger, better, and flashier than anyone. The difference is, I just did it and Bell Biv Devoe isn't on the Billboard top 10.

Yes, being single rules. I still have both my kidneys, though I think I'm a couple brain cells short. God knows I didn't bust a nut so nothing escaped through there.

Wow...lots of love.

Shalimar...sounds like sour grapes from the scowl of a married man. We all know that you did it bigger, better, and flashier than anyone. The difference is, I just did it and Bell Biv Devoe isn't on the Billboard top 10.

Yes, being single rules. I still have both my kidneys, though I think I'm a couple brain cells short. God knows I didn't bust a nut so nothing escaped through there.

This does not help your stance of defending your straight title. :p

Wow...lots of love.

shalimar involved black people too becuase he's a lot more progressive than the rest of us. this makes him superior in every way.