because elpmis loves you

BigDov said:
Check his title again very closely please. Much is revealed there my friend. MUCH.

I could say the same for you :fly: And yes, it was one of the footnotes at the end of my Ahhhhhh-Inspiring Bathroom Reader that I just finished this morning. Read the whole thing, front to back. Took me almost a year. Just in time to get another one for Christmas!

bast_imret said:
I could say the same for you :fly: And yes, it was one of the footnotes at the end of my Ahhhhhh-Inspiring Bathroom Reader that I just finished this morning. Read the whole thing, front to back. Took me almost a year. Just in time to get another one for Christmas!

I guess you could couldn't you?? :lol: I need one of those books again, and bad too. I'm tired of cycling through the same stack of magazines over and over again. I'm gonna go ask Santa for one on my way home tonight.

BigDov said:
I guess you could couldn't you?? :lol: I need one of those books again, and bad too. I'm tired of cycling through the same stack of magazines over and over again. I'm gonna go ask Santa for one on my way home tonight.

good idea! I highly reccommend the one I just finished. I liked it better than the previous one I read, Uncle John's Plunges into the Universe.

bast_imret said:
good idea! I highly reccommend the one I just finished. I liked it better than the previous one I read, Uncle John's Plunges into the Universe.

:lol: Nice title!!! My whole problem is, the rest of the family doesn't appreciate my special time in the bathroom as much as I do, so they probably wouldn't understand me wanting that book :(