beard thread

oh come on, no way you can beat a cowboy/lumberjack/pirate trifecta. if i want to be more badass than that i'll have to start carrying a cattle gun.

Last edited:
All those by themselves are cool, or maybe even a combo of 2 of them, but all together and I think youre treading dangerously close to Village People territory.
:lol:

in that case i must protest that the shirt is all cowboy, not lumberjack. note the yoke and pearl snaps.

picture.php

that is a GREAT pic!!! :heart:

I shaved because my wife strongly hinted I'd get lucky for doing it and she said I was looking like the unibomber..

I did not. As soon as it grows back, I'd mail her bomb but she's too lazy to open anything that doesn't say Sephoria or Tiffanys on it.

I shaved because my wife strongly hinted I'd get lucky for doing it and she said I was looking like the unibomber..

I did not. As soon as it grows back, I'd mail her bomb but she's too lazy to open anything that doesn't say Sephoria or Tiffanys on it.

...so write tiffany's on it jackass

:wtf:

She's lazy, not stupid.

Women have a 6th senses when it comes to over priced gifts. They can sense when the guy didn't spend enough without even opening the box.

I've met a survivor of the unibomber...I was in awe shaking his hand

In this post I lust after polo :drool:

And jonny you can fulfill my bear fanatasy anytime ;)