Beaches be mad about this pic.....

I'm 5 8 and a size 2. If I wear heels I'm 6 foot. I don't look unhealthy.

There's a huge difference IMO between you being a size 2 and wearing heels and someone who is 4 inches taller than you naturally and being a size 2. Proportions are different. I have a friend who is a size 4-6 in Gap clothing who is 5'10ish and she doesn't look sickly. However she is very lanky and at even below what is considered a good BMI (she's not muscular and has no chest really but she's not unhealthy) but there is no way she could be a size 2 physically unless she was dying. So with taller people I can believe they can actually say "I could never be a size 2" because the proportions of taller people just make it so.

There's a huge difference IMO between you being a size 2 and wearing heels and someone who is 4 inches taller than you naturally and being a size 2. Proportions are different. I have a friend who is a size 4-6 in Gap clothing who is 5'10ish and she doesn't look sickly. However she is very lanky and at even below what is considered a good BMI (she's not muscular and has no chest really but she's not unhealthy) but there is no way she could be a size 2 physically unless she was dying. So with taller people I can believe they can actually say "I could never be a size 2" because the proportions of taller people just make it so.

Might not be smart for them to be a size two, but there are tons of people out there that are 5 10 and above that are a size two. Far from "impossible".

Might not be smart for them to be a size two, but there are tons of people out there that are 5 10 and above that are a size two. Far from "impossible".

When did I say it was? Not as likely but never said it was impossible. The girls I said it wasn't likely for them to be a size 2 are all over 6' tall by several inches - wasn't joking that they were volleyball players. Again big difference between even 5'10" and 6'3"

Lots of tall skinny dancers at my bar are like a size 2

I wasn't saying it was impossible, but just not as likely at the heights of these girls. With their build they would look bad at a size 2 but these girls are totally athletic and seriously like 6'3" I saw one on Sunday and she had on 2-3" heels. I had my flat riding boots on so I was literally like 16" shorter than her. My son is only about 12" shorter than me to give an idea and he's just turned 6. I felt so ridiculously short next to her :fly:

Just was saying I can believe for taller girls that they could say they couldn't be a size 2. Can't believe when an average person says they can't get below a size 12 though.

So don't read into it since it was just me saying the majority (if not all?) women are in denial if they claim they can't be a size 12 or smaller.

I wasn't saying it was impossible, but just not as likely at the heights of these girls. With their build they would look bad at a size 2 but these girls are totally athletic and seriously like 6'3" I saw one on Sunday and she had on 2-3" heels. I had my flat riding boots on so I was literally like 16" shorter than her. My son is only about 12" shorter than me to give an idea and he's just turned 6. I felt so ridiculously short next to her :fly:

Just was saying I can believe for taller girls that they could say they couldn't be a size 2. Can't believe when an average person says they can't get below a size 12 though.

So don't read into it since it was just me saying the majority (if not all?) women are in denial if they claim they can't be a size 12 or smaller.

No worries I wasn't reading into anything ... I was just sharing

How I wish I had some of that height. I'd love to have long legs and not just "long legs for someone my height" ... *eyetwitch*