Be Safe Tonight

I just got home.

I should have a major hangover because I had beer, malibu, vodka, jack daniels, red wine, white wine, champagne, a bunch of joints and a pill joint but I am feeling very serene and lovey.

Gimme a cuddle April you whale.

Happy New Years!

:heart:

For new years i went to my mates house for a party, nice ladies there, all taken, b/f's there too, no condom needed...:(

Restless said:
For new years i went to my mates house for a party, nice ladies there, all taken, b/f's there too, no condom needed...:(

Umm, no offence but you should really have worn a condom when having sex with these girls boyfriends. Sure having sex with men illiminates the chance of pregnancy, but you can still get an STD.

I.C.Water said:
this chick is throwin a party in my courtyard
d23232323sc2323047814gr.jpg

Thats a big ass, you sure you can handle it sober?

EDIT:Nevermind, forgot who i quoted, your as drunk as my name. :fly:

El Borracho said:
Thats a big ass, you sure you can handle it sober?

EDIT:Nevermind, forgot who i quoted, your as drunk as my name. :fly:

buahahaha

bungle made borracho a word filter for thrawn at another forum a while back

crazymike said:
Umm, no offence but you should really have worn a condom when having sex with these girls boyfriends. Sure having sex with men illiminates the chance of pregnancy, but you can still get an STD.
i have given it some thought and decided that buttsechs is clean enough for me...

why you wanting a piece of my ass, i'll use a condom, i'll be gentle too :D

DW said:
When do I have to bring him back? And what happens if I bring him back late?

:shifty:
ladies, ladies, don't fight over me :D
There's plenty of mr. cletus to go around and don't worry, there's no late charges. ;)

CletusJones said:
ladies, ladies, don't fight over me :D
There's plenty of mr. cletus to go around and don't worry, there's no late charges. ;)

Who's fighting? I'm just taking you home with me ;)

If JJ Lady wants you back she'll just have to come and get you...

Nemo said:
I just got home.

I should have a major hangover because I had beer, malibu, vodka, jack daniels, red wine, white wine, champagne, a bunch of joints and a pill joint but I am feeling very serene and lovey.

Gimme a cuddle April you whale.

Happy New Years!

:heart:
whats a pill joint?