Battlestar Galactica > *

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
Battlestar Galactica just keeps getting better and better. probably the most intense show I've seen. The writing is great. the special fx are awesome and the actors are top notch.

anyone else diggin' on this show?

Who the hell still watches Southpark? That show is sooooo lame. How many potty jokes can you have? Trey parker and that other guy need to move on to something else.

I've been watching Battlestar Galactica since it started. Like 2 years ago everyone was bitching and moaning because there wasnt enough action. Having a real plot that develops (first show I can think of that was like this is Buffy) instead of bunch of random but sorta connected episodes (STAR TREK), is awesome.

It seems a lot more shows are starting to follow the BSG/Buffy paradigm than the old sitcom-ish one. Lost is about all I can think of that's similar. I don't watch much TV though. I dont even watch BSG when it's on, I record it cause commercials blow. o_O

I have never watched that show.

And I still think South Park is good. Certainly better than Simpsons.

Since they've moved it to 11pm we've had a tough time staying up for it. Kiwi and I both really enjoy watching it, but sleep is scarce enough for both of us as it is. Thank goodness for the internet.

I've actually heard from people that Battlestar Galactica is going downhill, I guess its opinion, or they dont like the course its taking, I don't watch it enough to give an opinion, Its like southpark, I forget that its on most of the time.

Knowing me I probably would watch only for Boomer anyways.

AHAHAHAH I can't believe we missed it again last night. We'll have to download it (legally from Itunes) and so we can watch the last two episodes.

Great show but South Park is still great, sorry.

I watch Battle Star every week but am not a junkie like I am with 24. Besides the crazy event last week the last 3 weeks of Battle Star have bored me.

I :heart: BSG, my favorite drama on TV. Coincidentally enough my favorite current comedy is also an NBC show (My Name Is Earl). Downloaded last night's and will watch later today.

oh and:

deadstarbuck.jpg

The only thing that I think is goin' downhill with BSG, is the damn weekly promos. There were a few there that could've easily been Grey's Anatomy promos if you were only listening. wtf?

Chikken: give it a try again. you will definitely be hooked once you see a battle scene. The 3rd or 4th episode in to the season was crazy amazing. Battlestar Galactica jumped directly into the atmosphere of a planet, released an onslaught of Viper's and jumped backout. Just plain awesome. Not to mention that the battle music is just heavy drumming the pushes the intensity.