Battlestar Galactica Razor DVDSCR XViD-HooKah

I havent grabbed it yet, but I may do so, so I can watch it w/o commercials.
St00pid commercials.

This is why I :heart: my DVR I can't stand commercials so I never watch shows as they air... if I do, I usually flip between 3 shows just to avoid commercials. I get really cranky when all 3 shows I'm watching are at commercial at the same time.

the clocks are messed up, the post I just posted says it was posted at 10:33 and is way up there

:confused:

of course I do, which is why I won't dishonor Gary Hutzel and his team at Zoic by watching their incredible work in standard def :D

besides, I want to see if sarah and I can get into the screener on the 12th :eek: if not I doubt I'll wait until the 24th but the opportunity to watch this in a movie theater for the first time is too good to pass up :p

Oh it's going to be entirely too cold do sit around outside for hours just to see a 90 minute movie

Oh it's going to be entirely too cold do sit around outside for hours just to see a 90 minute movie

no not hours. we just pick a showing and show up. if they see that people haven't shown up they'll let us in. don't have be there early or anything

edit: either way, I've got it downloaded :p

Last edited:
so we're not gonna bother with the screener? cause if not there's no sense in waiting til the 12th :o

Your house is more comfortable, I can bring LuLu and we can pause it for frequent bathroom breaks.