Battlefield2 24/7 here we come!!!

Sarcasmo said:
So you disagree with that then? That's okay. A free market economy doesn't have to operate under the full theory of the "free market". That's actually self destructive. Which I learned in economics class. Governments impose restrictions on economies for a reason.
I disagree with the part where you simply blame businesses instead of consumers. Businesses are whores. They'll do anything for money. They are only doing whatever they can to attract customers.

theacoustician said:
I disagree with the part where you simply blame businesses instead of consumers. Businesses are whores. They'll do anything for money. They are only doing whatever they can to attract customers.

I'm not going to post 8 pages worth of text about who's at fault in capitalism, which is about the minimum that it would require I'd guess. I don't only blame companies. Of course they do what they can to get your money, and they don't typically try to veil that fact. And like I said to fly, and it's the same thing Pandora alluded to: people are fucking stupid. They bitch about it, and then they turn around and shop there anyway because it's cheap.

I hate Wal-Mart. With a passion. I hate everything they stand for. They actively seek to wipe small business off the map like some kind of economic virus, infecting every city in the country. At the same time they shit on their employees by providing the minimum conditions under which to operate. It may be legal, and even economically viable until every employee and consumer says fuck you and walks away. But I can still hate them and wish they'd burn down.

Minimum prices and cheapest products do not a strong economy make.