BATTLEFIELD Thursday!!! v.PunkBuster is off :shifty:

Coqui said:
:lol: Apache acrobatics won't count as showing up either this time
Hey that was cool. If only someone else was there to watch the show.

Lighting off the flares while upside-down was a cool touch, I thought...

Sarcasmo said:
Once again I log on to find it empty, you buncha tools.

I couldn't play yesterday. Was working on that machine till 8:40.

Then Pitch black + torrential downpour + unfamiliar territory = Normal 30 minute drive home to 1.5 hour drive home.

fly said:
As did I. I went and played on the OT ranked server. =(

Any good? Lag, players, etc... Knyte keeps talking about that friend of his and their ranked server. We need a place to hang out and play.

Sarcasmo said:
Any good? Lag, players, etc... Knyte keeps talking about that friend of his and their ranked server. We need a place to hang out and play.
Very good players. Good teamplay. No lag. Hosted by Trinity in TX.
OT Server Address is 70.86.74.50

I've been having fun lately getting in a crew on a transport chopper...have a whole squad in there with a medic and a few engineers...it's almost invincible...and you take flags in about 1 second with a full chopper

why_ask_why said:
I've been having fun lately getting in a crew on a transport chopper...have a whole squad in there with a medic and a few engineers...it's almost invincible...and you take flags in about 1 second with a full chopper

I blew one of those out of the sky in a Vodnik the other day on Mashtuur City. 20 seconds after spawning I had 6 kills. I hate those bastards. Putting a tank shell into them is also extremely gratifying.

why_ask_why said:
Blackhawk whoring sucks, unless you are in the blackhawk. All that will change in the next patch...

why_ask_why said:

When you have a good/smart pilot and gunners this is near unstoppable on some maps. It's bad when you get a moron flying who doesn't know when to go back for repairs, or if an area is too hot to go into, or one who can't hold still while hovering and has to spin/shake all over the place while point-capping, or even worse: land the helo to take the point :omy:

They're supposedly going to be removing the ability to do this in the next patch.

Sarcasmo said:
Could you clarify that? What exactly are they removing?

Hasn't been directly stated how they're "fixing" it, just that the way transport helos can cap points will be changed.

Ah. I still say 5 seconds of spawn armor would be nice too, or until you pull your trigger, whichever comes first.