BATTLEFIELD Thursday!!! v.PunkBuster is off :shifty:

Well, I'll be playing next week for sure.
I got my system all setup and played a round on some random server and everything's working well. :D

Sarcasmo said:
I blew one of those out of the sky in a Vodnik the other day on Mashtuur City. 20 seconds after spawning I had 6 kills. I hate those bastards. Putting a tank shell into them is also extremely gratifying.

If you have a good pilot that will never happen.

I'm still waiting to be able to be considered a good blackhawk pilot :(

Coqui said:
If you have a good pilot that will never happen.

I'm still waiting to be able to be considered a good blackhawk pilot :(

Mashtuur City is a small map. It's not easy to dodge a determined vehicle. You can both cover the map in no time at all, especially on the mountain roads that ring it.

And maybe I'm just the best damn gunner you've ever seen, dammit. You ever think of that? That'll never happen.... You bastard!

Sarcasmo said:
I'll just duck behind a building whenever I feel my hair start to stand up.

AND THEN THAT'S WHEN I"LL SPRING MY TRAP AND A TORRENT OF DRUNKEN MIDGETS CARRYING MAYO WILL DROWN YOU IN A SEA OF VISCOUS, WHITE, TASTEY SANDWHICH DRESSING!!!

wr3kt said:
AND THEN THAT'S WHEN I"LL SPRING MY TRAP AND A TORRENT OF DRUNKEN MIDGETS CARRYING MAYO WILL DROWN YOU IN A SEA OF VISCOUS, WHITE, TASTEY SANDWHICH DRESSING!!!

Now THAT is how I want to go when it's my time. Oh sweet viscous goodness. Carry me to Valhalla on your tangy river.