Battlefield 2sday

BeeRad said:
See I am the exact opposite, If I wanted to play a game were I get to run around with a gun and knife I play CS:S. I only play battlefield so I can pwn with heli's. I actually just wait if there isnt one available cause I know half the infantry is using hax anyways so they will normally win in H2H battle.
I would say there are very few people using hax. In a regular game, I can usually place in the top 5 without issue.

fly said:
I would say there are very few people using hax. In a regular game, I can usually place in the top 5 without issue.

Don't worry, he's just getting my user name and his mixed up.

fly said:

I have witnessed what kinda hax you can use for BF2 and how well you can hide them first hand. You would be suprised how many jackasses use that shit to better there game, its sad

So with Flys help since EA was down I downloaded and installed the 1.4 patch last night YIPPPPPIE. to bad i didnt get to join in time last night

I've been hitting Black Hawk Down a lot lately. My old account got deleted due to inactivity, which blows goats because I had about 137,000 kills. Easily one of the greatest multiplayer shooters I've ever enjoyed. Sniping is sweet, and the maps go on forever. You can run to eternity, making circling around behind the enemy loads of fun. Nothing says owned like popping a guy from 900 meters and having the entire server see your 20-point sniping bonus in the text box.