Battlefield 2sday

SchmilK said:
I play one round of pistol and knives a day...the rest of the time is regular servers. I've been getting bored with bf2 lately and have been trying to fly but the stupid ass tk'ers/suiciders keep pissing me off and i dont want to wait around for someone to crash so i can get killed by them when they respawn and want the plane back. so...knives it is...

HAHA, this is why I always spawn with a snipe riffle when going for a heli. I know I will be better than the person im stealing from anyways!!:fly:

zengirl said:
your ePenis? Yes I see it everytime you slap it up against everyone's forehead when you post a stat page from BF2

hehehe...we triple teabagged this dum dum who kept talking shit to us...then he got pissed cause i killed him, he got revived one buddy killed him, he got revied, my other buddy killed him, i killed the reviver, and we all circled aroudn the 2 of them standing/crouching on their faces like a bunch of bouncing rabbits LMAO OOOH SOO GOOOOOD! hehehehe

Give it a few days. Everyone needs to download it and that will likely take a while. No use getting it until there's a place to play with it.

I can't wait for the infantry only servers. I get so sick of vehicle whores...

Sarcasmo said:
Give it a few days. Everyone needs to download it and that will likely take a while. No use getting it until there's a place to play with it.

I can't wait for the infantry only servers. I get so sick of vehicle whores...

See I am the exact opposite, If I wanted to play a game were I get to run around with a gun and knife I play CS:S. I only play battlefield so I can pwn with heli's. I actually just wait if there isnt one available cause I know half the infantry is using hax anyways so they will normally win in H2H battle.