Battlefield 2sday

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
Yup...today is the day...v1.4 patch is out and hot dang everyone is getting it cause all the download mirrors suck! :(

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/editorial.jsp?src=patch14_info

And since i havent seen any of you on the battlefield much..here's my greatest game from saturday! ALL KNIVES!!! When there was 30 or 40 tickets left for hte other team i noticed there was no commander and decided to take the spot...hten this stupid mofo boutilier or whatever mutanied against me with 10 tickets left, and i lost the commander spot and lost double points...damn i woulda loved to get 1000 commander points! :( GRRRR....oh well....

knives.jpg

Looking forward to some good times in the infantry only servers!! See you on the field.....

Last edited:
Nip/Tuck starts tonight So you should be good to go with your Battlefield2esday and not get grossed out with my show.

:fly:

:heart:

Sarcasmo said:
This thread is now about Nip/Tuck.

Has that one doctor died from AIDS yet?
:lol: No

I was going to rewatch the last season to get myself up to speed but totally flaked out.

Nip/Tuck is good tv

Sarcasmo said:
Be a man and play on real servers you massive vagina.
I play one round of pistol and knives a day...the rest of the time is regular servers. I've been getting bored with bf2 lately and have been trying to fly but the stupid ass tk'ers/suiciders keep pissing me off and i dont want to wait around for someone to crash so i can get killed by them when they respawn and want the plane back. so...knives it is...

with 1.4 i'm gonna be spending most of the time in infantry only servers getting scores like i do in the knive servers...cause..people are dumb and cant kill unless they're in a tank/heli/airplane...i'm a run n gun gamer...always have been...always will...try to kill me in quake 3 arena or quake 4 or unreal tournament 2004...you will find it's very difficult. :)

SchmilK said:
I play one round of pistol and knives a day...the rest of the time is regular servers. I've been getting bored with bf2 lately and have been trying to fly but the stupid ass tk'ers/suiciders keep pissing me off and i dont want to wait around for someone to crash so i can get killed by them when they respawn and want the plane back. so...knives it is...

with 1.4 i'm gonna be spending most of the time in infantry only servers getting scores like i do in the knive servers...cause..people are dumb and cant kill unless they're in a tank/heli/airplane...i'm a run n gun gamer...always have been...always will...try to kill me in quake 3 arena or quake 4 or unreal tournament 2004...you will find it's very difficult. :)
Translations: My ePenis is THIS BIG 8=================D

I'm running out of room on my 20 gb hard drive because of this stupid game. Stupid laptop. And stupid Dell credit limit when I customized it.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm running out of room on my 20 gb hard drive because of this stupid game. Stupid laptop. And stupid Dell credit limit when I customized it.

be glad you didnt give dell that extra $200 for a 40gb drive!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2155084&CatId=1277

80gb 7200rpm (not the 4200 or 5400 that dell uses) ;) that will make everythign more happy!! And if you can use GHOST then you get to transfer everything over...or you can get an external 2.5" drive and swap the bigger drive into your laptop and use the little one for removable storage.

The laptop's not stupid...dell is... :D

SchmilK said:
....you only know cause you've seen it before....
your ePenis? Yes I see it everytime you slap it up against everyone's forehead when you post a stat page from BF2

SchmilK said:
be glad you didnt give dell that extra $200 for a 40gb drive!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2155084&CatId=1277

80gb 7200rpm (not the 4200 or 5400 that dell uses) ;) that will make everythign more happy!! And if you can use GHOST then you get to transfer everything over...or you can get an external 2.5" drive and swap the bigger drive into your laptop and use the little one for removable storage.

The laptop's not stupid...dell is... :D

Oh snap, I should really pick that up.

About Ghost, do you have much experience with it?

I ask because http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,107378-page,1/article.html

zengirl said:
your ePenis? Yes I see it everytime you slap it up against everyone's forehead when you post a stat page from BF2
This is humorous because she just informed the forum you have undersized genitals.