Battlefield 2

why_ask_why said:
wow! great game! had to make myself quit at 2am...fortunately I took a 4 hour nap earlier
I was romping people too! was the team scoring leader every round :cool:

I made my name UF|w_a_w...was that what we agreed upon? too lazy to search the thread right now...gotta go to bed
Unless someone can point where it was said earlier, lets all sign up with UF|

I signed up as CoF-KNYTE (my standard clan name) under the impression that like the previous Battlefield games you could change your name anytime/to anything you want. Of course this is not the case. :(

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
I signed up as CoF-KNYTE (my standard clan name) under the impression that like the previous Battlefield games you could change your name anytime/to anything you want. Of course this is not the case.
lol

Hmm.. I guess I'll have to redo my login. no biggie. I haven't had a chance to play yet. though, I did have trouble setting some keys. wtf? I hate how you kind bind a key to something if it is already bound. it won't automatically unbind the keys for you. gay. and there are some keys that aren't shown to be bound to anything, but you still can't use it. (Left Alt and X).

bind keys?

WASD
E for use
CTRL for crouch
left mouse to shoot. What more do you need?

SpangeMonkee said:
exactly.. besides. asdf is the waaay better than wasd. I've been using asdf before it was set as default on games.

default? maybe for fly.

SpangeMonkee said:
but C is next to your thumb, giving it another job besides jumping. leaving your pinky to hit TAB for scores, shift for TS and CTRL for 'nades.

No wonder you suck so bad.

why_ask_why said:
I do...pinky rests right on it when using wasd
:)

Its a stretch for me but I've been doing it since my counterstrike days.