Battlefield 2 thread...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,116
Steam
mattressfish
So, april has more playing hours than I do, and I owned the game a good six months before she did. Now she's about to be the same rank as me.

April23

UF|fly_lame

What's your rank? Anyone still play? Anyone played any of the new expansion packs/booster sets?

I cant remember now but I finally got over 100 score the other day which i know is penny's to you all but I was happy. Usually I enjoy just taking a position and being a real sniper. Going for low number kills of high importance such as flag defending or dropping someone planting c4. I also love doing this while being the commander, the two go hand and hand

wr3kt and myself play a ton of battlefield 2. Here are my stats.
If you have xfire, my user name is vilkata. I'll be glad to snipe your face sometime.

elpmis said:
I do not need this game anymore

Get the new one that has the gay-ass word "warfighter" in the title. It's only like 5 gigs in size and needs a 15 terabyte processor, 835 megs of RAM and a ball catheter to run.

Sarcasmo said:
Get the new one that has the gay-ass word "warfighter" in the title. It's only like 5 gigs in size and needs a 15 terabyte processor, 835 megs of RAM and a ball catheter to run.

ALRIGHT ALREADY! I KNOW THAT GRAW WAS NOT ALL I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE!

Vilky McSugarbits said:
wr3kt and myself play a ton of battlefield 2. Here are my stats.
If you have xfire, my user name is vilkata. I'll be glad to snipe your face sometime.
trillian needs to make an xfire plugin. I'll be damned if I'm gonna download ANOTHER chat client.

ceiling fly said:
trillian needs to make an xfire plugin. I'll be damned if I'm gonna download ANOTHER chat client.

Tell me more about this trillian thing. Am I still back in the 18th century of AIM and Yahoo usage?

Um, wow? I can't believe I've never heard of that before. I shall download upon my return to my small hut in the forest of antiquity, which is also a metaphor for my prowess in bed.