Battlefield 2 patch 1.03 - 10/3

Coqui said:
I think that part is somewhat stupid. Medics getting points for healing constantly (they basically don't want you healing the same person all the time and getting points for it) or the same with resupply.

:rolleyes: What's the point of being a medic or Support if you can't heal or resupply
point farming = padding

I'd think it would be pretty easy to tell the difference between you reviviing a person (or 10) every 30 seconds, opposed to reviving the same person every 2 seconds...

fly said:
point farming = padding

I'd think it would be pretty easy to tell the difference between you reviviing a person (or 10) every 30 seconds, opposed to reviving the same person every 2 seconds...

So when you revive someone and they die almost instantly, you don't deserve the points? They are making it so you can revive someone only certain amount of times. So if you are on a 64 person server and you are reviving all the people on the front lines, it won't count.

Coqui said:
So when you revive someone and they die almost instantly, you don't deserve the points? They are making it so you can revive someone only certain amount of times. So if you are on a 64 person server and you are reviving all the people on the front lines, it won't count.
it seems unlikely that's how they'd do it. What seems smarter is if you can't revive a person more than 10 times in a row without reviving someone else...