Battlefield 2 Leaderboard

FlyNavy said:
this guy created the idea of a mobile sniper strike team. they absolutely dominated urban battlefields during the iraq invasion.

there's no reason for snipers not to hae five claymores. five c4 packs, five AT mines, why not five claymores?

Too easy to get your Explosive Ordinance badge. Claymores have mad range in the game. You position it right and it's goodnight 6 enemies. C4 has range but not as well (since it's not directional) as well as it takes longer to charge/fire. And well AT Mines takes so much dependency.

We should follow that model for Mashtuur City sometime. Sarcasmo can re-supply since he can't hit someone to save their life.

Coqui said:
Too easy to get your Explosive Ordinance badge. Claymores have mad range in the game. You position it right and it's goodnight 6 enemies. C4 has range but not as well (since it's not directional) as well as it takes longer to charge/fire. And well AT Mines takes so much dependency.

We should follow that model for Mashtuur City sometime. Sarcasmo can re-supply since he can't hit someone to save their life.
a solid team would be four snipers, a medic and someone to resupply the troops and serve as squad leader. when the fit hits the shan one of the snipers could suicide and respawn as anti tank or spec ops if the situation called for it.

It's also hard to get people to play paratrooper with me. It's fun to take a Blackhawk into the stratosphere and have my squad HALO jump onto a flag. :D

FlyNavy said:
a solid team would be four snipers, a medic and someone to resupply the troops and serve as squad leader. if the fit hits the shan one of the snipers could suicide and respawn as anti tank or spec ops of the situation called for it.

It's also hard to get people to play paratrooper with me. It's fun to take a Blackhawk into the stratosphere and have my squad HALO jump onto a flag. :D

My old CS Clan does that all the time. I was a pilot for an attempt at one of those but I was taking heavy AA Fire so I ended up flying low and capturing the other team's main base before 2 clicks had even gone off the score. We did this and then I see fly type out:

They Captured our main base already!?!?!?

Yes Fly, that was me :D

I shot April in the face from my Humvee, got shot in the face by fly in his Vodnik, and crammed a nade up Coqui's frog hole. All in all a very enjoyable experience. Oh and April + artillery = extremely f*cking annoying. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
I shot April in the face from my Humvee, got shot in the face by fly in his Vodnik, and crammed a nade up Coqui's frog hole. All in all a very enjoyable experience. Oh and April + artillery = extremely f*cking annoying. :fly:

Guess I shouldn't tell you that I watched you attempt to launch a couple of rockets at a tank while deciding whether or not to knife you or use the Sniper Rifle at approximatly 10 feet in distance. I opted to shoot. You had a booger in your nose BTW. (yes I did kill you)

Sarcasmo said:

How so?!

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah yeah. I suck at anti tank. :(

Which has nothing to do with you killing me, I'm just saying I suck at it.

I was just having fun. Watching you use a tree as "cover" I slid 1 foot to the right and BOOOM HEADSHOT!

Coqui said:
I was just having fun. Watching you use a tree as "cover" I slid 1 foot to the right and BOOOM HEADSHOT!

Oooooh, now I remember that. I was lying by the cliff. I didn't know that was you. I didn't see the name of who it was. That's funny. I saw you lie down and zero in on me, and thought "Well, so much for that." I had already been sniped once and had about 1 bar of health left. There was nothing I could do. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
Oooooh, now I remember that. I was lying by the cliff. I didn't know that was you. I didn't see the name of who it was. That's funny. I saw you lie down and zero in on me, and thought "Well, so much for that." I had already been sniped once and had about 1 bar of health left. There was nothing I could do. :fly:

:lol: You didn't get the worst of me that night though. I was up in the crane (same map) and just as a guy was about to capture the construction site flag, I shot him. Then two of his buddies came by and I dropped a nade from the top of the crane. First one bounced completely off so I threw another one and it stuck. Never saw guys fly that far apart from each other like that without an arty strike :fly: