Battlefield 2 Leaderboard

ceiling fly said:
I played like ass last night. I hate being commander, but I hate losing even more. :hs:

Yeah last night wasn't good for me either. 1st time in a month I've gotten hit with knives and shock paddles. I even heard them coming up too :(

Coqui said:
That would require me playing Anti-Tank now wouldn't it? As of right now, I'm strictly Support and Sniper.
anti tank is fun but a good team of mobile snipers can dominate a map. I've tried to implement jack coughlin's strategies in the game but I can never get a team of snipers that's willing to listen to me

ceiling fly said:
I played like ass last night. I hate being commander, but I hate losing even more. :hs:
playing commander is fun. cartillery FTW! the 2x command bonus is also a nice incentive to win...though it's disappointing that the war college ribbon no longer requires a good win/loss ratio

FlyNavy said:
anti tank is fun but a good team of mobile snipers can dominate a map. I've tried to implement jack coughlin's strategies in the game but I can never get a team of snipers that's willing to listen to me

playing commander is fun. cartillery FTW! the 2x command bonus is also a nice incentive to win...though it's disappointing that the war college ribbon no longer requires a good win/loss ratio
I would much rather just play on a squad than be a commander. However, its next to impossible to win if your team doesn't have a commander. That said, I did manage to drop two cars on april while she was commanding last night. :lol:

FlyNavy said:

You let me know whenever you want a sniper and I'm there.

ceiling fly said:
I would much rather just play on a squad than be a commander. However, its next to impossible to win if your team doesn't have a commander. That said, I did manage to drop two cars on april while she was commanding last night. :lol:

Be careful. Some servers are starting to kick commanders who do that. That being said, it's always fun to launch an artillery strike, then drop a vehicle on a tank taking it down to 25% health then when the arty strike lands it kills the tank. :D

Coqui said:
Be careful. Some servers are starting to kick commanders who do that. That being said, it's always fun to launch an artillery strike, then drop a vehicle on a tank taking it down to 25% health then when the arty strike lands it kills the tank. :D
Yeah, I've seen that in the rules. Its totally stupid. Like the DONT ARTY THE CARRIER rule. wtf gay.

ceiling fly said:
Yeah, I've seen that in the rules. Its totally stupid. Like the DONT ARTY THE CARRIER rule. wtf gay.

Yeah I've been kicked before because my team caught all the points and I arty'd just outside the entrance to their uncap base. What did they expect me to do, go get a soda since there was nothing left for me to do?

Coqui said:
You let me know whenever you want a sniper and I'm there.
this guy created the idea of a mobile sniper strike team. they absolutely dominated urban battlefields during the iraq invasion.

there's no reason for snipers not to hae five claymores. five c4 packs, five AT mines, why not five claymores?