Battlefield 2 Leaderboard

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
I'm compiling a list of BF2 players from here to make it easier to coordinate with everyone.

Easiest way I founf to list them was on the leaderboard.

Go here:

http://bf2s.com/my-leaderboard.php

Copy the following into the white box:

18016515,45996743,64771885,43799653,43851940,59840935,16850386,45572781,43815731,43968045

This includes all the ones I found. Drool Boy and Dirk Pheonix's were listed as not active and I didn't know who some of the other ones are.

If you aren't on the list, post your PID here.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Coqui said:
:lol: While true......look at the time spent playing the game too.
yeah...in the past year I've spent a total of about 9.7 days playing this game :(:(:( I find that sad but then again I'm sure there are people here and on "other" forums that waste sooooooo much more time

what's even sadder is that if you take a look at the number of deaths...I've had a minimum of 38.6 hours of waiting to respawn :eek: that's not even bringing into account the times I've been revived or waiting for maps to load :o

Last edited:
FlyNavy said:
yeah...in the past year I've spent a total of about 9.7 days playing this game :(:(:( I find that sad but then again I'm sure there are people here and on "other" forums that waste sooooooo much more time

I've seen a few Lieutenant Colonels in my playings recently. Whether or not they were that good or just spent that much time, I don't know.

Coqui said:
I did notice though that FlyNavy is listed as one of Schmilk's Top 10 Victims though
FeloniousMonk*

yea...we had a few knife fights before discovering the pistol/knife servers :p

me said:
what's even sadder is that if you take a look at the number of deaths...I've had a minimum of 38.6 hours of waiting to respawn :eek: that's not even bringing into account the times I've been revived or waiting for maps to load :o

:( ^

Coqui said:
I did notice though that FlyNavy is listed as one of Schmilk's Top 10 Victims though
You'd want to kill him if you had to live with him too... as often as possible and twice on Sundays.

:fly:

:heart:

Coqui said:
I've seen a few Lieutenant Colonels in my playings recently. Whether or not they were that good or just spent that much time, I don't know.
take a look at this fucker http://bf2s.com/player/43457727/

45 THOUSAND kills with hand grenades :lol:

zengirl said:
You'd want to kill him if you had to live with him too... as often as possible and twice on Sundays.

:fly:

:heart:
:( :blah: k<4

That Volx guy cracks me up. 1,400+ hours played, ~90,000 kills between hand grenades and C4 alone.

edit: Beaten by FlyNavy.

I dont know mine but I hardly play anyways, Im a CSS guy ;-)

edit - i love bf2 but my computer doesnt so i have to make another excuse by saying i only play cs

Drool-Boy said:
I havent played since about a month after I bought it.
I dont really have time for it anymore , anyways.
is the game awesome?

I feel like I'm the only person on the planet that doesn't have BF2