Battlefield 2 1.03 patch is out...

I PLAYED!!!! :D
GOT TO UNLOCK 3 FUCKING WEAPONS!?!?!? :D :D :D :D
upgrade sniper is awesome...medic gun is awesome and I saved my last unlock until I determine the best remaining gun

why_ask_why said:
I PLAYED!!!! :D
GOT TO UNLOCK 3 FUCKING WEAPONS!?!?!? :D :D :D :D
upgrade sniper is awesome...medic gun is awesome and I saved my last unlock until I determine the best remaining gun

Got to unlock 3 weapons? How?

Did they change their ridiculously high point systems?

why_ask_why said:
they changed the level for upgrades...I'm at ~6300 and I got 3 promotions after the patch :D

Apparently they saw that most "regular" gamers stopped caring after their first unlock because 10k was too far away. Perhaps I will download the patch/play.

KNYTE said:
Apparently they saw that most "regular" gamers stopped caring after their first unlock because 10k was too far away. Perhaps I will download the patch/play.

And because no one is going to play this game for 5,000 straight hours. By the time anyone gets any real promotions, 2 years and dozens of kick ass games will have come and gone.

why_ask_why said:
they changed the level for upgrades...I'm at ~6300 and I got 3 promotions after the patch :D

Sweet, I have 14,000 points. I wonder if I made Uber Commando Stud Man yet.

Coqui said:
Question is do you have all the badges? IIRC you can't get some promotions without the badges

I'm missing about 6 or 7. I got about 10 in the two days before I got bored and quit playing, and had some prior to that.