Bast-BDay

Thanks everyone! It's been pretty gewd so far, other than the shit at work.

elpmis said:
happy birthday - chances are you're playing WoW all day or something

Nope, I'm at work. I considered taking the day off, but I've got too much stuff going on right now to make it worth it. Also JJ had to work, so I'll just save the vacation day for later, when I can get more bang for my buck. I'll probably leave a bit early though so I can go home and clean some stuff up before packing so we can leave when JJ gets home from work.

I didn't even make any requests for my b-day this year, pressent wise. It really just kind of snuck up on me. So no idea what might be instore. Though I think my parents might just be giving me some cash to put towards my Vegas trip. I wonder what JJ is planning. She's a tricksy one she is.

bast_imret said:
Thanks everyone! It's been pretty gewd so far, other than the shit at work.

Nope, I'm at work. I considered taking the day off, but I've got too much stuff going on right now to make it worth it. Also JJ had to work, so I'll just save the vacation day for later, when I can get more bang for my buck. I'll probably leave a bit early though so I can go home and clean some stuff up before packing so we can leave when JJ gets home from work.

I didn't even make any requests for my b-day this year, pressent wise. It really just kind of snuck up on me. So no idea what might be instore. Though I think my parents might just be giving me some cash to put towards my Vegas trip. I wonder what JJ is planning. She's a tricksy one she is.

Make sure you let me know what your gift is......I'm intrigued

I :heart: the Pink Panther movies. Well, except for the Son of, Curse of, and Trail of, since they were crappy versions done after Sellers died. But that's ok cause the box set is just the original Sellers' 5 movies.