Baseball season officially kicks off next week

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
im so excited. The reds are even playing their last exhibition game Saturday at 5/3rd field here in Dayton. Im thinking of getting some tickets, but all the seats are probably sold out by now. :(

cant wait to get out to the ballpark this year.

WOOHOO FINALLY a reason to shut the tv off and take a nap.

ANYTHING > baseball

somehow i knew the first post would be along those lines. and yes, it is pretty boring to watch on tv. But going to the ballpark is a great time. I love it. Its also nice to flip on the AM radio and listen to it while working in the garage or driving a long distance.

i :heart: baseball

I don't typically watch it on tv much but I go to a ton of braves games every year...playing fantasy bb this year too

Time to go sit in the sun with some friends and talk and drink beer while something occurs in the foreground.

I don't typically watch it on tv much but I go to a ton of braves games every year...playing fantasy bb this year too

Let me know how you like fantasy baseball. I was thinking about playing but there are too many games for me to keep up with.

I used to get bored playing baseball, practice was so much > actual games. Sat through 4 innings of a minor league game once. Aghhh.

It was sorta relaxing to switch on the TV and fall asleep watching it on Sat mornings when I worked friday overnights but that's it. Curling is at least hypnotic and the commentators dont yell.

I used to get bored playing baseball, practice was so much > actual games. Sat through 4 innings of a minor league game once. Aghhh.

It was sorta relaxing to switch on the TV and fall asleep watching it on Sat mornings when I worked friday overnights but that's it. Curling is at least hypnotic and the commentators dont yell.

There are so many hot female curlers. :drool:

Here's a random Polish one.

KasiaSelwand.jpg