:barf: Turkey Soda?!

V

Viremia

Guest
uh, I have a pretty tuff stomach but the thought of those "drinks" make even me wanna gag :barf:
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
BigDov said:
NOW we're talkin'!!! :drool: With a buttery surprise in each bite too?? :drool: ++

I'm thinking hershey kiss type things only made of butter.
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
thanks all, I'm retarded hungry right now and only a thanksgiving dinner will sate my cravings
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
ChikkenNoodul said:
I used to live down the street from a deli that made a sandwich that was close enough :drool:

Homecooked turkey, stuffing, mayo, and cranberry sauce

YEAH THAT REALLY HELPS!!! lclclclccl
 
V

Viremia

Guest
ChikkenNoodul said:
Hairless mouse puree?
I take great care with mice and would never puree them.


stuck on a poker and roasted over an open fire? now that's good eatin' :drool:
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
ChikkenNoodul said:
I used to live down the street from a deli that made a sandwich that was close enough :drool:

Homecooked turkey, stuffing, mayo, and cranberry sauce
that sounds orgasmic, and also much better than the crappy lunch I'll be having in a bit.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
that sounds orgasmic, and also much better than the crappy lunch I'll be having in a bit.


Thank you friend Cletus for gracing my thread with your presence....... WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?? :heart:
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
Thank you friend Cletus for gracing my thread with your presence....... WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?? :heart:
to say that i've been really really busy would be a understatement.

i'll be on and off all day today though, i'm using the federal holiday. i've got to run into work for about 2 hours though, and i'm almost late for lunch with my ex so that i can get my stuff back.

There's been lots going on with me lately so i'm going to make a thread about it later. :heart:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
to say that i've been really really busy would be a understatement.

i'll be on and off all day today though, i'm using the federal holiday. i've got to run into work for about 2 hours though, and i'm almost late for lunch with my ex so that i can get my stuff back.

There's been lots going on with me lately so i'm going to make a thread about it later. :heart:


Alright, I'm looking forward to it :)

:heart: Cletus