WTF Bang this Thread, When You Get Done Bangin

69 GIF

I don’t know if it counts, but I had a dream during my most recent hospital stay that I was arranging a date with someone I met in a parking lot and I’ll be darned, I think I had a boner while I was sleeping. If so, that would be the first one in like 4-5 years. it may have been part of the dream.

The dream wasn’t even sexual but the other party and I were pretty sure the date we were lining up was gonna be sexy time.

The “other party” was Davie504, who some of the ukulele guys know. I’ve never had a gay experience but that wouldn’t had been too bad. No picks would be used either.

Boner or not, I'm sure he's been patting it. Probably was throwing his monitors off at the hospital with all the jiggling.

Not really, but I still appreciate beauty and sexiness. I had one nurse get down on all fours to read the level in a “Oasis Box” that was attached to my chest tubes and she had her ass in the air- I could see her panties and waistline- verrry nice. No twinge at all down there, but she was a nice distraction.

One of my overnight nurses during this last stay was incredibly hot.

I may have said it before, losing the ability to get hard and/or horny has been a blessing in a way. That’s why I grew the beard. I lost interest, and quit trying to get laid therefore no longer trying to be pretty.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and OOD
  • Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie