WTF Bang this Thread, When You Get Done Bangin

happy gilmore win GIF

clearly @wetwillie is the only one who gets laid here!

i hope one day i find a SUPER GRANDPA as horny and sexually active as you.

I mean my narc was a 4hr machine til he wasn’t a 4 hr machine anymore boooo
It's the vitamins I tell ya. The vitamins.

sick health GIF by Care/of

*We banged yesterday also, I forgot to bang the thread. Either we bang in the morning or she goes back to sleep for an hour. You can have a respectable morning bang in an hour. Ladies first - always ;)

It's the vitamins I tell ya. The vitamins.

sick health GIF by Care/of

*We banged yesterday also, I forgot to bang the thread. Either we bang in the morning or she goes back to sleep for an hour. You can have a respectable morning bang in an hour. Ladies first - always ;)

morning bangs are the BEST!
funny i used to hate them when i was younger.
mostly cuz who looks sexy in the morning and eww i wanna sleep.. BUT damn once started getting some bangers and mash regularly in the wee hours of the morning it was over! YES PLEASE

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
morning bangs are the BEST!
funny i used to hate them when i was younger.
mostly cuz who looks sexy in the morning and eww i wanna sleep.. BUT damn once started getting some bangers and mash regularly in the wee hours of the morning it was over! YES PLEASE
Men and women's hormone peaks are 180 - we're high in the morning, ladies high in the evening. I think that somewhat moderates or people acquire some patterns that work for them. Or they don't. :iono:

Nobody needs to see you - they should be acting like they're reading a book under the covers. Bring a flashlight :)

Mornings are for the raunchiest most disgusting sex, since you're already nasty and probably showering afterward.
Nah man, I am clean and shaved at that point. I think she tidy's up "the place" as she goes along instead of waiting until all the guests are gone - she's never nasty. Showering afterwards - nah, I just flip it in the sink and give it a wash. The hell!!!

Nah man, I am clean and shaved at that point. I think she tidy's up "the place" as she goes along instead of waiting until all the guests are gone - she's never nasty. Showering afterwards - nah, I just flip it in the sink and give it a wash. The hell!!!
Don't have a sink big enough.

One time I had to leave for work 5min after some butt stuff so I wiped my d with a Lysol wipe.

One time

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Don't have a sink big enough.

One time I had to leave for work 5min after some butt stuff so I wiped my d with a Lysol wipe.

One time
I only have a 31" inseam but I can get the whole thing over the sink. 🤔
Jesus dude, in the time it took to wipe you could have ran some cold water over your junk in the shower.
Lysol wipe - I feel your pain. Police grade pepper spray went off in my pants pocket, middle of the city. Thighs burning, junk aflame, miles from home . . . :eek:

I only have a 31" inseam but I can get the whole thing over the sink. 🤔
Jesus dude, in the time it took to wipe you could have ran some cold water over your junk in the shower.
Lysol wipe - I feel your pain. Police grade pepper spray went off in my pants pocket, middle of the city. Thighs burning, junk aflame, miles from home . . . :eek:
It didn't burn, more of a psychologically discomforting warmth.