[Article] Ban April longer. It's nice not having her around.

It doesn't sound she's a good woman. if Dad is a train wreck and it will be awhile before she could make it to Australia would your sister be an option?
Nah, we all just need to figure shit out. He knows he can't just up & take her. For one, he has no place of his own in Wisconsin. He'd have to find a job, place etc...
My sister doesn't even need to be an option as it's WI with her dad, or here & she currently cannot stand her father.
What's wrong with the step mom again? My step mom is awesome. My dad is long gone and I still go see her every year.

I remember that she is apparently a dumb shit. I want to say that she believes that tampons cause women to lose their virginity.

:lol: this. And just random "you need to stop right now & pray to God for forgiveness"... While she goes out and whores around in her home town, (West Virginia backwoods). She's not fun in anyway, & just really, really hypocritical.
And yes, very dumb, outside of her employment.

Nah, we all just need to figure shit out. He knows he can't just up & take her. For one, he has no place of his own in Wisconsin. He'd have to find a job, place etc...
My sister doesn't even need to be an option as it's WI with her dad, or here & she currently cannot stand her father.

:lol: this. And just random "you need to stop right now & pray to God for forgiveness"... While she goes out and whores around in her home town, (West Virginia backwoods). She's not fun in anyway, & just really, really hypocritical.
And yes, very dumb, outside of her employment.

What does holy roller hypocrite do for a living? :lol:

Okay I'm just catching up on all of this. Good luck @Applesauce! I'd just ignore her complaints in a way. As others said she'll be miserable no mater what, but I agree being with that whack job of a step mother would be awful.

Of course we'll rough 'em up if need be ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I'm just catching up on all of this. Good luck @Applesauce! I'd just ignore her complaints in a way. As others said she'll be miserable no mater what, but I agree being with that whack job of a step mother would be awful.

Of course we'll rough 'em up if need be ;)

Thx. :)

Seems like oz Is the best option logically. Two parents, stable family, no drug abuse
most everyone, except her think this, too. :)

So she'll be paying your ex alimony? lol

Ahahhaah I hope so!

Last edited by a moderator: