Baking Exchange -

i am a learned goddess for sending baked things in the mail :cool:
you, sir, have just been hit by my chocolate pecan pie :heart: and the recipe is my sekrat. there are few people who have watched and taken notes, and that's about it. i have never made my lemon bars around people for the same reason
it's entirely possible that i may finish the rest of the pie tonight rather than sully my palate with "ordinary" food.

i am a learned goddess for sending baked things in the mail :cool:
you, sir, have just been hit by my chocolate pecan pie :heart: and the recipe is my sekrat. there are few people who have watched and taken notes, and that's about it. i have never made my lemon bars around people for the same reason

wtf why do people hide recipes? :(

Those coffee cookies? Geezus I had about three of those in a row and felt like my heart was going to rip out of my chest and attack the cats.

Those coffee cookies? Geezus I had about three of those in a row and felt like my heart was going to rip out of my chest and attack the cats.

there's a reason why they're called CRACK bars ;)
imma make a batch of those for finals. those things rock my face off. at least a shot of espresso per bar! :D

i'm glad this came up again, because i didn't want to bump it just to say "i'm having another delicious piece of pie"

you have to understand where i'm coming from. i don't even usually eat pie. i was surrounded by pies (apple, pumpkin and pecan) for three days and only had one tiny sliver of pumpkin pie. even then, i was drunk.

this is unlike any other pie i have tasted, and while i feel that i need to share it with the world, i'm jealous of it. i may not tell anyone about it until it's all gone.

i'm glad this came up again, because i didn't want to bump it just to say "i'm having another delicious piece of pie"

you have to understand where i'm coming from. i don't even usually eat pie. i was surrounded by pies (apple, pumpkin and pecan) for three days and only had one tiny sliver of pumpkin pie. even then, i was drunk.

this is unlike any other pie i have tasted, and while i feel that i need to share it with the world, i'm jealous of it. i may not tell anyone about it until it's all gone.

dude, seriously, enough :heart:

I guess the baking exchange was a success?

If anyone feels like cooking and exchanging... feel free to partner up. :)