Bahamas Adventure

I've never been to the Bahamas, so I am no help whatsoever.

As a matter of fact, I really don't even need to be in this thread at all.

Which island? I've only been to Grand Bahama, but I wouldn't go back.

The only thing I thought was truly relaxing and fun was renting a car and going to the opposite end of the island for some fresh caught fish and some beer in a little dive restaurant on the beach.

There were some decent snorkeling spots, but I don't remember where they were.

I would think the snorkeling/diving would be awesome since they on the edge of the continental shelf and it's tropical

I would think the snorkeling/diving would be awesome since they on the edge of the continental shelf and it's tropical

The snorkeling was okay, nothing great. Definitely found better snorkeling right offshore in other places.

My first ever scuba dive was there, so I'm not really able to judge since I'm sure they brought us somewhere lame on purpose, but we didn't see crap.

It's pretty much a given that the Caymans > Bahamas for tropical diving though so there's no point in going back.

It was nice it rained like 3 feet of water today. Everything was shutdown and flooded. I enjoyed hanging out downtown and watching all the people from the cruise ships freak out because they couldn't do anything. On the plus side they put off the work tonight so I get to come back again in a few weeks.