Bad Tv

Yea, Ice Truckers was really dumb. I had completely forgotten we had even watched an episode until someone said more about it.

Rummaging around on hulu I found Heroes the other day. There were only a few episodes but it was semi-interesting. I've also been watching House on hulu. Still downloading dexter.

House is brill, I've always loved Hugh Laurie. Not as much as Stephen Fry but still.

I love Dexter, I've just finished reading the books (after seeing all the show) and the first book was word for word of the series, the next 2 were completely unrelated so that was nice.

Rummaging around on hulu I found Heroes the other day. There were only a few episodes but it was semi-interesting. I've also been watching House on hulu. Still downloading dexter.

I have been catching up on The Highlander episodes that I have missed. I have also been watching "The Legend of the Seeker". It's ok, however Kahlan Amnell played by Bridget Regan is :drool:stastic.

House is brill, I've always loved Hugh Laurie. Not as much as Stephen Fry but still.

I love Dexter, I've just finished reading the books (after seeing all the show) and the first book was word for word of the series, the next 2 were completely unrelated so that was nice.

House has a concentrated amount of brunettes with blue eyes women. That just turns me on. Not to mention scathing sarcasm is my cup of tea.

I didn't read the dexter books but someone told me the same thing about the first book and then veering off course.

I have been catching up on The Highlander episodes that I have missed. I have also been watching "The Legend of the Seeker". It's ok, however Kahlan Amnell played by Bridget Regan is :drool:stastic.

Ooooh, I watched the pilot for Legend of the Seeker but haven't checked out any episodes since.

America's Next Top Model and Sex and The City are the only 2 programs that my s/o won't watch with me. He thinks they're completely sick because they're so superficial and capitalistic. I know this, but every girl likes certain aspects of it.

i hate america's next top model so much. tyra banks is completely batshit insane, and the other "judges" on the show are just as bad.

plus, in one season, one of the girls told the camera that elephants are "in the dinosaur family". i started yelling at the tv and had to leave the room after that.

I'm having it. :fly:

No, but in all seriousness, even if we were having sex and not married, I doubt it would be any different then it is now, we'll, except I wouldn't be as willing to try new things. I'm very comfortable with Knyte and trust him wholeheartedly, so that helps with new things in the bedroom that I wouldn't just give to anyone.

IN DA BUTT